[PACapitalChapter] Capital chapter meeting this Saturday

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:18:38 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Just a reminder that we will be meeting via Zoom on Saturday at 10, in
which we will be holding elections for this year.
I have also received a pone call from someone from Vanda Pharmaceuticals,
who asked me if there would be any interest in having her speak in our
meeting next month.
Vanda deals with the Non-24 Hour sleep disorder. If there is interest among
the chapter, I will try to set up something for next month.
Hope everyone is staying healthy and staying warm.

Below are the meeting details, same as always.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)