[PACapitalChapter] First chapter meeting of the year tomorrow!

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:17:07 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I think it's safe to say that I will cancel tomorrow's meeting, as several
members have still not paid their dues.
Let's plan to meet in Feb.
We have not received dues from Christine, Carole, Mark, and the McCarthy's.
I understand that these are rather peculiar times, but please send in your
dues as soon as possible.
As Carlton stated in her last message, you must have paid dues to be
eligible to vote and hold office, per our constitution.

Thank you,
Jason

--
Jason Polansky