[PACapitalChapter] Documents for seeking donations

Jason Polansky jaedpo96 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:58:09 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I have updated some of the docs that Carlton sent me to reflect this year's
convention.
Attaching a flyer and a sample donation letter from 2019. You may change
the info on the letter to reflect the business that you're reaching out to
and that the donations are for our auction basket instead of a
hospitality suite.
I also updated our letterhead with my contact information. If you open it
with Jaws or NVDA, it will look like a blank document, as all of the
contact information for our chapter is in the header and footer.
You may copy and paste your letter into the letterhead doc and then Save As.
I will reach out to the Cracked Pot and Capital Joe's this week and see if
they're interested in donating to our basket.
Please let me know if the attachments did not come through, and I can send
individually.

Thanks everyone,

--
Jason Polansky