[PACapitalChapter] PAOPBC Membership Dues & Chocolate Fundraiser is BACK!!!!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:52:57 UTC 2023

  Hello all!

The Pennsylvania Organization of Parents of Blind Children is back with
some updates and announcements!
We are currently accepting dues until January 31, 2023. Membership dues are
$10 and is an annual membership.
Please contact PAOPBC Treasurer Carlton Anne Cook Walker at
attorneywalker at gmail.com with questions on payments.

Also, we are participating once again with Sarris Chocolate to do some
fundraising! 25% of all sales goes back into the division. This is to allow
for scholarships and financial assistance that we can give back to the
parents who have blind or visually impaired children.
Please consider buying some chocolate for loved ones during Valentine's
Day!
Give someone the gift of chocolate for St. Patrick's Day!
Buy some to show appreciation to family and friends during Easter, all
occasions and holidays in between!
This is the Spring collection and will run from now until April 2, 2023
This is to ensure that your chocolate gets to you by Easter if you wish to
eat it then but you can always buy some now and more later. :)
This is the perfect gift for yourself or someone in your life!
Our Group code is 10-0316.
You can also access the following link to get to the website and support
our division:
https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316

For more information about this fundraiser, please contact PAOPBC President
Emily Gindlesperger at vp2 at nfbp.org

Thanks,
Stacie Leap
Vice President
Pennsylvania Organization of Parents of Blind Children (PAOPBC)
www.nfbp.org