[PACapitalChapter] NFB of PennsylvaniaKeystone Chapter Dinner for a Week Fundraiser.

bmackey88 at gmail.com bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:38:52 UTC 2023

Greetings NFB of Pennsylvania friends and supporters,

I want to let you know about an exciting opportunity that the National
Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania's Keystone Chapter is currently
doing. We have launched a dinner for a week fundraiser, and the details are
the following.

*	$75.00 Red Robin Gift Card
*	$75.00 Chili's Gift Card
*	$25.00 Subway Gift Card
*	$25.00 Chipotle Git Card
*	$25.00 Outback Stake House Gift Card
*	$25.00 Panera Bread Gift Card
*	$25.00Cracker Barrel Gift Card

If interested you can either give a $5.00 or $10.00 donation.

You can do so by the following way, make a Zell payment to the National
Federation of the Blind of PA, by the following email address
treasurer at nfbofpa.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbofpa.org> .

To keep track of donations or if you have questions, reach out to Keystone
Chapter's First Vice President Kat Bottner at kat.bottner at gmail.com
<mailto:kat.bottner at gmail.com>  or 302-528-2621. The Keystone Chapter
greatly appreciates your support in advance!