[PACapitalChapter] Super exciting announcement!

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:43:44 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Federation family! I hope you are all doing well am amid this heat wave! I received the phone call Monday that I have officially been matched with a guide dog through the Guide Dog Foundation of Manhattan New York. After further conversation, I have learned that I will be doing a home placement training with the dog August 16 through August 26 in and around my college campus in Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania. The dog is a female, but I know nothing else! I am so excited for this new journey!  🦮🦮🦮

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com