[PACapitalChapter] [NFBP-Talk] [Ohio-Talk] My mom has cancer

Marie Grozzo marie.garozzo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 04:37:24 UTC 2024

Sadie,
You and your mom are in my  prayers! I pray for healing of your mom, physically, and I pray  she has comfort and peace  during the treatment  process. I lift you up  as  well for encouragement and support by your family and friends!
I know it is not easy, but put your trust in God!
Marie

Sent from my iPhone