[Perform-talk] A Blind student and Musician Gets Interviewed And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 14:31:36 UTC 2009

Hello All!
Has life had you stressed out these days? Are you looking for something to lift you up? Or are you just looking to be entertained?
What ever the case, tonight's Djd Invasion is for you. The program is a three-hour show, and will start at 7 PM eastern (6 PM central, 5 PM mountain, and 4 PM pacific).
Some highlights include
An interview with one of our talented Radio360 djs about her music cd. Some of you know her as Solstice Singer, others as Sabrina, but she hosts The Eclectic Collection on
http://www.radio360.us
and we'll be talking to her live on tonight's invasion show
A first time co host will be on tonight, Joanne from Wisconsson
And as for the music, it'll feature some upbeat music, with some "bubble gum" pop sprinkled in, along with some songs from the 80's and 90's that just don't get heard anymore. Let's see what you remember of these songs.

And if this isn't enough for you, feel free to interact with us by email, msn messenger, or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or you can call us up when we're talking on the mic on skype at the address
radio360usa
or by telephone by dialing
516-717-4425
As stated above, the show will start at 7 PM eastern (6 PM central, 5 PM mountain, 4 PM pacific) and you just never know what will happen on The Djd Invasion.
So to listen, save this email, and at the above mentioned time, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
Joanne and I both hope to see you there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager, and host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4319 (20090809) __________

http://www.eset.com