[Perform-talk] Seeking substitutes for PAD's media office September & October

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 04:00:06 UTC 2009

hello donna,

thanks for replying back to my message so quickly. yes, i would like to assist in anyway i can for the division.. to call me i will give you my phone number in another message off the list because, i don't want to have it here for others to see my phone number. but, if you wantt to email me off the list you can do so at amylsabo at comcast.net.

this task sounds good and i also agree with this idea too! so, just email to me what needs to be sent out and, i can get it done. thanks again and i will talk to you soon!

sincerely yours,
from amy