[Perform-talk] It's Prize Giveaway Night On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:56:32 UTC 2009

Hi All!
Well, the night that many I'm sure have been waiting for has arrived.
For a week now, we've been talking about The Radio360 Holiday Giveaway, and at 8 PM eastern, on tonight's special edition of The Djd Invasion, The Djd Invasion 2009 Christmas Gala Part 2, we're going to find out who takes home what, find out what KringleCrash is all about, hear some more of your favorite holiday tunes, take your calls and comments, and more!!! Oh, and did I mention there's a "special" prize to give away? Well there is. You'll have to be tuned in for that one though *smile*
As I said, the show starts at 8 PM eastern (7 central, 6 mountain, and 5 pacific.) on Radio360.
To participate in the show, you can email, msn, or aol instant message your comments at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the phone lines are open, feel free to call in by dialing
516 717 4425
or skype in at
radio360usa
This show will be your last chance to call in til 2010, so feel free to participate and have fun!
So to check out tonight's show, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to check out the program. Hope to see you all there, and good luck to our prize winners! Hope you get something you like.
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4707 (20091221) __________