[Perform-talk] Intro and some help or advice needed

Sarah alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 23:16:56 UTC 2009

Hello. My name is sarah  alawami. I am not new  to the nfb as I have been
singing at the pad talent nights for about 2 or 3 years now. I do need our
help though.

I have an audition to the berklee school of music in  February of 2010 in
salt  lake city Utah and I don't have a pianist. The song I'm going to  sing
is rejoice o daughter of Zion. If anyone knows an really good accompanist l
appreciate it. I don't  play the piano that well lol.

Thanks.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Sarah alawami

Msn: chellist at hotmail.com