[Perform-talk] Breaking Rules And Traditions On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:17:28 UTC 2009

Hello There!
Yes, you read it correctly!
Tonight on The Djd Invasion Decade End Review special, which will start at 7 PM eastern time (6 central, 5 mountain, 4 pacific) we won't be doing our usual count downs and the like.
Instead, join me, and honorary guest hosts Will of The WDJm3 Show and Jon Matte of The Anything Goes Show, as we look back on ten years of some of the most heard songs, and biggest favorites of The Djd Invasion during that time.
Find out how The Djd Invasion became what it is now
Hear some songs I haven't played in several years, not since my dialup broadcasting days
Listen to some classic highlights from shows of 2009
And maybe, just maybe, we'll allow for one time of calls from the listeners!!!
Either way, you can interact with us by email, msn or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
And if we decide to open the lines, we'll be reachable by skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone at
516 717 4425
So join us on this fun and exciting decade-ending evening on The Djd Invasion by saving this email, and at 7 PM eastern (6 central, 5 mountain and 4 pacific)
head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to check out the closing Djd Invasion show of 2009. Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4720 (20091227) __________