[Perform-talk] The Djd Invasion Comes Back To ACB Radio Interactive Today

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 21:24:53 UTC 2009

hello david,

thanks for sending this out to the lists. of course i will be there with bells on to listen to the show and of course give my usual comments and all to you on aim like i always do! and hopefully i can listen to the entire show and my computer will be working since it was for the show on tuesday night. who knows how that happened!

anyway, thanks for the information sweetie and i will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
from amy