[Perform-talk] Navy Wedding Gig for Pittsburgh area, soft rock/country/oldies solo or group

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Feb 12 16:30:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I recently received a request to play at a wedding which is too far away
for me, and I offered to post the info for you guys.  The reception is
in Washington, PA, which I think is near Pittsburgh.  I will copy the
info below.  Please contact Darla directly, if you're interested or if
you have any questions.
Donna Hill
***
Alea's, my niece, wedding is scheduled for November  7, 2009.  It will
be a candle light service at about 1730 or 1830  hours.  The reception
will follow in about one hour.  Small reception,  about a hundred or
150.  Both Alea and Dan are in the Navy, everything  seems to be moving
smoothly for now, but who knows what might happen.  Alea  will
supposedly be stationed in the states while Dan is scheduled for a
short  tour in Afghanistan.
They like soft rock, folk, oldies, and soft kicking  country.  I sent
your wed site to Alea and received an overwhelming  positive response.
They would like someone or small group similar to your style.  I loved
your wedding song.  I even have a six pence for her  shoe.  Borrowed, of
course.
Following is my info:
Darla J Elsen176 Sumney RoadBentleyville,  PA 15314724 258 4197
djelsen at gmail.com

The easiest way to initially contact me is by  email.  Phone works but
will probably get my answering machine.  The  reception will be held at
the Candlelight
Shop located in Washington,  PA.

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 5.11750