[Perform-talk] Cash music project.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 17:41:19 UTC 2009

Hi PAD members, Ken here.  I'd sent this item out to many of my  sighted
music contacts, and think all of the singers and song writers would  benefit.  in
2007, a new project started called the Cash music project or  the coalition of
musicians and steak holders.  This gives artists an  alternative to the big
music industry that they believe is in a free fall.   It lets artists get the
music to the people directly without the middle  man.  Today the first
newsletter came to the mailing list and i'm posting  it here.  The two most known
artists involved in this project are Kristin  Hersh of Throwing muses, and Donita
Sparks of the group L7 and more are likely  signed on with the restart of the
organization.  Here is the newsletter  sent to all on the mailing list.  As
much as you would be helped by this  organization, they need you and all of us
even  more.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)