[Perform-talk] Accessible chord chart etc.

Brad Dunse brad at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Jul 29 18:45:05 UTC 2009

Hi Listers,

Sorry if this gets posted twice, I sent it via a different address and was
held/flagged. .

I've a couple questions regarding a guitar chord chart/wizard

1. Does anyone know of an accessible chord chart program/book/wizard or web
site for guitar? Either online or something you'd buy. Something that
doesn't say "See the diagram below" when showing chord charts and etc.
Something that is easily navigable for  blind  or VI folks.

2. If not  and one were to be developed,  Do you have any thoughts,
concerns, ideas, or things that you think would be helpful? Inclusion of
scales, chords for alternative tunings like DADGAD and etc., an audible
tuner, etc?

Any pointer to an existing one, an accessible  web based site  out there,
or input on what you'd  think would be helpful to people in general is
appreciated. Feel free to email me off list if you like, no matter.

Thanks.

Brad

Brad Dunse, ASCAP

www.braddunsemusic.com
715-760-0712

Check out our popular Vietnam tribute song entitled "The Wall" at:
http://www.myspace.com/wallsong

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse