[Perform-talk] Check Out The Djd Invasion We're Licensed Party On Radio360 Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:15:18 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
You read it right! Radio360 will be a licensed internet radio station by the time The Djd Invasion show airs at 7 PM eastern (6 PM central) tonight, and we're going to celebrate with a jam-packed show to include
Hope from maine as a guest host
Some brand new tunes including one from Mohamed Ali
An exciting interview our fellow DJ Will did with an up and coming band
Some great upbeat pop rock and country
And as always, your requests by email, aim or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
When we're not playing songs, you can reach us by skype at
radio360usa
or by phone when we're on the mic by calling
516-717-4425
So to be part of this fun show, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, log on to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to be connected to The Djd Invasion. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion and station manager of Radio360
http://www.radio360.us