[Perform-talk] Check Out The Djd Invasion We're Licensed Party On Radio360 Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 06:24:40 UTC 2009

dear david,

well, this was a little late to put out this announcement for the show tonight! you might want to do it the day before so people can remember to listen and remember of it! the show tonight was awesome to say the least imo! anyway, just a good fyi up to you as your pr princess! take care as always my dear and i will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
from amy