[Perform-talk] Scott made it to the top 12 on American Idol!

Amanda Lynn Schmeling countryfan1987 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:53:41 UTC 2009

I love Scott! I voted for him! J

From: perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Donna Hill
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:35 AM
To: perform-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Perform-talk] Scott made it to the top 12 on American Idol!

I hope everyone has been following blind singer/songwriter and musician
Scott MacIntyre on American Idol.  Last night he made it to the top 12.
He's really talented and deserving of our support and votes.
Donna Hill, Head of Media Relations, PAD, NFB

--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 5.11900
<http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>