[Perform-talk] Upbeat Fun For Everyone On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:04:32 UTC 2009

Hello To Everyone!
It's time for another edition of The Djd Invasion on ACB Radio Interactive to take place tonight at its new time.
The show will now be on from 6 to 9 PM central time. That's 7 to 10 PM eastern for those who are not sure.
On tonight's show, we've got
Some awesome country tunes, including a new country music spotlight
A cash it or trash it track,  the first one of 2009
A commical list of songs on the hospital hit parade
Some other great tunes from the other genres of music
A possible guest appearance from my sister
And your requests/comments by email or msn messenger at the address
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
Or when I'm not playing a song, you're invited to call in and chat live by phone. The number to call is
1-516-874-5071
or if you have skype, you can skype me at
thedjdinvasion
This will be a fun show, so to listen, save this email, and any time between 6 and 9 PM central time (7 and 10 eastern) go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to listen to the program. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com