[Perform-talk] Music theory text

Brad Dunse brad at braddunsemusic.com
Sun Mar 22 19:06:00 UTC 2009

Donna,

Thanks for the welcome and also the information. I'd forgotten about RFB&D.
I use to be a member years ago but didn't utilize it enough to warrant the
fee. I can check if they have anything. I know the NLS has a music section
too but  I can't get the NLS quick search catalog to pull up for some reason.

Brad

At 10:27 AM 3/22/2009, you wrote:

>Hi Brad,
>Welcome to the list.  Have you checked RFB&D?  They will do a bibliography
>for you of what they have.  I recall many years ago that they did have
>some things, but don't know what they've transfered to digital format at
>this point.
>Their toll-free number is:
>800-221-4792
>Their web site is:
>rfbd.org
>
>If they don't have what you need, I think they still record requested
>books, if you send them 2 print copies, but it's been a while since I've
>done that.
>
>Good luck and let us know what happens,
>Donna Hill
>
>--
>Read my articles on American Chronicle:
><http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885>http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885
>
>For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
><http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill>http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
>
>Apple I-Tunes
>
>phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374
>
>Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
><http://www.padnfb.org>www.padnfb.org
>

>Brad Dunse wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>A newbee to this list. I am looking for access to music theory books in
>>either text/electronic format or sound recording, preferrably electronic.
>>I've checked Bookshare and find nothing and NLS seems to be having an
>>issue of some sort. I would like this to expand my own knowledge more on
>>music plus eventually teach guitar techniques and theory. Thanks for any help.
>>
>>Brad
>>

>>Brad Dunse
>>
>><http://www.braddunsemusic.com>www.braddunsemusic.com
>>715-760-0712
>>
>>Check out our popular Vietnam tribute song entitled "The Wall" at:
>><http://www.myspace.com/wallsong>http://www.myspace.com/wallsong
>>
>>http://www.braddunsemusic.com
>><http://www.myspace.com/braddunse>http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

>>Perform-talk:
>><http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/penatwork%40epix.net>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/penatwork%40epix.net
>>

>>E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (6.0.0.386)
>>Database version: 5.12010
>><http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/
>>

>E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (6.0.0.386)
>Database version: 5.12010
><http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor-antivirus/
>Perform-talk:
>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/brad%40braddunsemusic.com