[Perform-talk] The Djd Invasion Is On Live Right Now

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 23:57:01 UTC 2009

Come listen at
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen/listen.html

******
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays all types of music,
takes your requests, and where you can interact with the dj and just have
some fun, then join me on Sunday nights for The Djd Invasion on ACB Radio
Interactive. My shows are a three hour look at all types of music both new
and old with some tech talk, comedy, and other surprises thrown in. For more
information, visit my home on the web at
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com
Check it out, you won't be disappointed!