[Perform-talk] New Music And A Lot Of Hope On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun May 17 20:02:22 UTC 2009

hello david,

thanks as always for the update for the show for tonight! i thought that beth was going to cohost with you tonight? oh well... i guess since hope was having some technical problems and that she also had to leave early last week is why she is coming back tonight to make up for it???

anyway, i have heard the new song by daughtry when he was on american idol a few weeks ago and it's awesome! both becca and i loved it! so, as always i will be here listening into the show and, giving my 2 cents worth with comments and all through aim. as a matter of fact this will be my last time hearing the show from my studios here in littleton, colorado since after next weekend i will be in englewood, colorado when you come back in june!

well, my dear that's all for now take care and i will talk to you tonight during the show!

hugs always,
from amy