[Perform-talk] A LONG A AWAITED ANNOUNCEMENT!

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed May 20 13:00:08 UTC 2009

HELLO ALL,

I'M SENDING TO YOU ALL A VERY LONG A AWAITED ANNOUNCMENT THAT WILL BE HITING THE AIRWAYS THIS SUMMER AND HERE IT IS!

Radio360 Will Launch In June

After almost two years of back and forth work on the project, I am happy to announce that I am going to have Radio360 up by the middle of June. The exact launch date will be announced soon. Keep an eye on this page for a link to fill out a dj application for anyone who would like to broadcast on my station. More details still to come so stay tuned!!!