[Perform-talk] update on article.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 13:01:32 UTC 2009

Hi Donna and list, Ken here with an update.  I sent the article to as  many
artists as I could remember that I had reviewed including all the ones
mentioned that I gave you.  I also just now sent it to be cleared through  our
State president, and to two DJs at Clear channel owned WAXQ in NY and to the
 program director of Los Angeles classic rocker, the great KLOS.  I also
posted it on my blog on Myspace, and in a moment going to try it on
Facebook.  that will be great while I listen to get the led out on q104.3

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.