[Perform-talk] update on article.

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Nov 20 15:43:20 UTC 2009

Hi Ken,
Thanks so much for all of your work with this! I really appreciate the
help you're giving us now and also your part in the article. It was your
post that got it all rolling. I hope you let Jenifer know we included a
link to her site.

I have also posted it to GoArticles.com and it is awaiting approval for
EzineArticles.com and ArticlesBase.com -- these last two don't allow all
the links, but it's exposure, nonetheless. I also posted to NFB of PA,
the NFB Writers Division and the Guide Dog Foundation (Smithtown, NY).
Also, I posted to the list Derek Sivers started, Music Thoughts, which
you might find interesting.

As far as the company goes, Joel Andrew wrote to me saying he's been mis
speaking when he said the problems were due to flash. He says it's
really Java. I talked to Wes Majerus at the NFB's Access Technology
Center, and he says there are ways of making Java accessible, so I sent
his contact info to Joel.

The last time I visited the site, I noticed that my screen reader no
longer even notices the "flash movie start ... "Flash movie end"
They've re labeled some of the buttons to get rid of some of the
gobblety-gook that we were hearing, and the select checkboxes which had
been inconsistently appearing in various places seemed to be
consistently at the end of the information for each song. But, there's
no way to preview anything. My guess is that you might be able to buy
things if you don't mind not previewing, but I didn't try it.
Donna

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org