[Perform-talk] There's Something For Everyone On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:17:03 UTC 2009

Hello All!
Well, the title of this message says it best.
The last Djd Invasion of September provides a little something for everyone.
We've got pop, country, a little rock, some oldies, and the new music? Well yep, we've got that too, thanks to a cash it or trash it track.
Plus all the fun and unpredictability that you've come to get from The Djd Invasion. And Crazy Chris will be tonight's lead co host.
The fun begins at 7 PM eastern time and goes for approximately three hours or so.
During the show, you can feel free to send your comments
by email, aim or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us

or when we're not playing songs, you can call us up on skype at
radio360usa
or by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
And I may even do some chatting with you on twitter, name on there is djdrocks
So, to listen to tonight's show, save this message, and starting at 7 PM and any time up til 10 PM eastern or so, go to
http://loudcity.com/stations/69323-1249873902/tune_in
or you can use this alternative link if you have trouble:

http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to rock out with The Djd Invasion tonight. Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4462 (20090927) __________