[Perform-talk] There's Something For Everyone On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 21:10:41 UTC 2009

hello david,

thanks as always for sending out the notices for the show! this sounds like it will be a very awesome show indeed with you and crazy chris together! i will of course be listening in and giving my comments and all through msn messenger. and, also through twitter too since you will tweeting through twitter tonight!

so, that's all for now my dear take care and i hope that you have a good show with crazy chris!

hugs always,
from amy