[Perform-talk] Vote for NFB's Youth Slam to receive Pepsi grant

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Aug 5 14:42:59 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Nfbnet-members-list] The 2011 NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi
Refresh Project
Date: 	Thu, 05 Aug 2010 05:40:12 -0500
From: 	Lamkin, Seth <SLamkin at nfb.org> (by way of David Andrews
<dandrews at visi.com>)
To: 	nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

A Vote A Day Goes A Long, Long, Way

At this point we should all be getting settled into the rhythm of voting
every day for the NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh Project. If you?re
like many of us though, you'll need some reminders, because even though
submitting a vote every day is so important, it can slip our minds. Now
you can sign up for those daily reminders through your e-mail by using
this link: www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&Forms_FormTypeID=-175
<http://www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&Forms_FormTypeID=-175>

Once again, to vote via text message send the number 101913 to Pepsi
(73774), once a day, every day. Or if you do not have a texting plan, go
to www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam
<http://www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam> and click the vote
button to sign in through Pepsi or through Facebook. Once you sign in,
don't forget to hit the vote button again to log your vote!

For those of you concerned about our current ranking? Good! You should
be, and you should continue to get the word out to everyone you can
about the importance of voting every day! However, currently Pepsi is
having technical difficulties with their ranking system, so our actual
ranking is unknown. So it very well may be better, but it may also be
worse, which is why keeping up the vote is so incredibly important
during this time. Together we can make this a reality! Sign up for
e-mail reminders and vote every day!

*

Database version: 6.15580
<http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>