[Perform-talk] new access challenge

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 04:04:55 UTC 2010

Hello friends.  My sources say that the cd baby access is once again
available as far as listening to tracks.  However, we now have lost another
radio internet site.  Live 365 is now flash based and I can't listen to it  or
even log in the over 200 station presets are all gone or at least  hidden.
So if you want internet radio for free you'll just have to use  Last.fm or
the HTML options of pandora.  Guess there just aren't enough  blind on the
internet in their opinion who are tired of what conventional radio  is.  Thanks
at least to the DJD show we still have someone who want us  listening at
least.