[Perform-talk] new access challenge

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Aug 15 17:38:22 UTC 2010

Hi Ken,
I don't know who you've been talking to, but I just went to CDBaby, and
nothing has changed. Yes, you can buy, but you can't Preview anything.
It doesn't look any different to me than it was last fall. Perhaps
there's some trick to getting the Preview to work? I tried checking the
checkboxes of the songs, but Preview is still not showing up as live
link or button to Jaws 11.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org