[Perform-talk] It's Happy Music And New Music On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:58:40 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Get ready for a great time on tonight's Djd Invasion!
This program will be juam packed with awesomeness including...
Upbeat happy music from pop rock and country from the past to now
Some cool new music spotlights, including a song co written by the lead singer of the group we interviewed, Satellite
Your requests to add to the mix
Two songs that I believe should never have seen the light of day, which one do you think is the worst?
And more...
And during the show, if you'd like to get in touch with requests or just to say hi, say hello by email, msn, or aol instant messenger at the address
liveradio at shockwaveradio.net
through twitter at
shockwaveradio1
by skype at shockwaveradio1
or by phone by dialing
516-209-3796
Tonight will make you smile, laugh, and introduce you to some new tunes, so to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, go on over to
http://is.gd/eaRnd
and crank us up!
http://www.shockwaveradio.net