[Perform-talk] Link to survey for visually impaired

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 2 04:30:37 UTC 2010

Hi Friends,
Some people including me had problems with the link I posted earlier
today. This is a secure link to the pre survey to see if you qualify. I
just did it successfully. Oddly, afterwards, I tried the earlier link
again and it worked this time. Maybe there was a server issue.
Donna

https://emc.wustl.edu/WebSurveyStudyAd.htm

And the text:

Study Seeks Participants with Sensory and/or Mobility Impairments

If you have a sensory impairment and/or mobility impairment, you may be
eligible to participate in a new research project. This research aims to
understand
what people with sensory and/or mobility impairments do in their daily
lives, how their environments affect their community participation and
what, if
any, help they need to complete activities.

Eligibility requires that you:

list of 6 items
•Are between the ages of 18 and 75

•Live in the community

•Have access to a computer

•Can read at or above the 6th grade level

•Can enter responses into a web-based survey or direct another
individual to enter your responses into a web-based surveyAND

•Have either a mobility impairment, a visual impairment, or a hearing
impairment

list end

If eligibility is established, you will receive a code to log on to the
survey site and complete the study. All information will be kept
confidential and
no connection between you and your survey answers will be made.
Participants will be reimbursed by either a personal check or by a gift
certificate to
either Target or Walgreens, and may choose the method of reimbursement
they prefer. The web-based assessment contains a set of two surveys and
will take
approximately one hour to complete.

Please click on the link belowand you will be directed to a short
pre-survey to determine eligibility.

Study Participation Eligibility and Registration Survey

This study is conducted by the
Washington University Program in Occupational Therapy
in collaboration with
Paraquad, Inc.
This research is funded by the
National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research at the National
Institutes of Health
and the
National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research at the US
Department of Education.

And here is the link for the pre-survey:

https://emc.wustl.edu/Nscr/Nscrlogn.htm

--
Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.14260