[Perform-talk] NFB Writers Division President/ Dr. Jacob Bolliton award winner featured in new article

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Feb 20 21:45:20 UTC 2010

Hi Friends,
Below my name is a link and ad for my new article on Robert Leslie
Newman. If you haven't checked out his Thought Provoker series, give it
a try.
Blessings,
Donna Hill
***

Thought Provokers and Robert Leslie Newman

Nebraska Writer and Athlete is Changing What It Means to be Blind

Feb. 20, 2010

http://blindness.suite101.com/article.cfm/thought-provokers-and-robert-leslie-newman

Rehab counselor, NFB leader and writer educates people about the
enormous human capacity to adapt. There's a revolution in what blind
people expect from themselves.

--
Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.14390