[Perform-talk] You're Invited To Attend My Online Birthday Party Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:57:04 UTC 2010

Greetings To All!
If you are reading this message, it means you are being invited to
celebrate my birthday with me on Sunday Night February 21 2010
starting at 8 PM eastern time (7 PM central, 6 PM mountain time, and 5
PM pacific) and going til approximately 12 midnight!
Every Sunday night, I host The Djd Invasion internet radio show on
Radio360, and this year, we're having a party live at my friend Will's
house in Massachusetts and this birthday party will be aired live!
Join me and my friends as we play some of my favorite songs at the
current moment, hear requests/shoutouts/dedications that friends and
callers have already sent to me for the birthday party, and call in
and join the fun yourself!
During the show, you can chat with us live by email, msn messenger, or
aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, you'll be able to participate with us live
on the air by skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
So if you're interested in participating as a listener, a caller, or
both, save this invitation, and at 8 PM eastern up through 12 Midnight
on Sunday February 21, 2010, go to
http://www.wdjm3.com/players/playerselection.html
and come join the party!
I hope to see you there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion On Radio360
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4884 (20100221) __________

http://www.eset.com