[Perform-talk] Attention All Radio360 Listeners

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:37:50 UTC 2010

***Announcement From The Radio360 Management Team***
Please read this entire announcement, and email
djd at radio360.us
with any questions.
At approximately 12 noon eastern time on Friday January 29 2010, The Radio360 show archives page will not be available, probably for a period of 12 to
24
hours. While we do not anticipate the down time to be that long, it is best to be prepared for longer down times when dealing with technology.
This down time is occurring so that we can completely upgrade the entire show archival system. This is a big enough upgrade that we must sadly make the
archive page unavailable for the above mentioned time to ensure that everything works properly before bringing the page back up.
Once the archive page is back up, you will receive a notification that the show archival system is back up, as well as the list of changes that have been made.
All current shows will still be available, but in a slightly different place, so you'll want to read the changes created.
While I do not want to give too much away at this time about the changes we're making, I can promise you a slicker way to listen to and download your favorite
shows. Whether you want the first ever show a radio360 dj has done or the most recent, you'll be able to download and access it in a way that is simple,
slick and quite convenient. And want to take a show on the road with you? Let our new and improved podcasting system for the most recent shows make it a snap.
Stay tuned to your emails for more details.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Owner
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4816 (20100128) __________