[Perform-talk] Sing Out Mag

Brad Dunse brad at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Jul 12 23:27:06 UTC 2010

Donna,

Yes Mark said there are only 3 folks currently on the accessible
subscription and wouldn't  guarantee  the accessibility part would continue
as it is contracted by a third party. I wonder if the person who is willing
to scan it could  send it back to Sing Out for a smaller fee for their
trouble? He sent me a Word Doc sample copy which seems OK. I  saved it as a
Web Filter copy in Word with a htm extension and though there are a few
spaces in words it seems to read pretty well and I can use book marks to
hold my place. I guess Word does too but I prefer a browser for that. I do
like the contents thus far and will probably join if there is a way for it
to continue in text format. I dont have a scanner or have software or time
to use it. So that is what I know.

Brad

At 10:26 AM 7/12/2010, you wrote:
> [...]
>>>sure what you're looking for, but if it's the names  of clubs and
>>>festivals, rather than the articles about performers and the folk
>>>community, maybe the site can meet your needs.
>>>
>>>The magazine is having financial problems. I am doing a series about
>>>them for their 60th anniversary, which is running on Suite 101. So far,
>>>some of the people I have interviewed are: singer-songwriters Ellis
>>>Paul, Steve Gillette, Sara Hickman, Uke Jackson, Wanda Fisher (folk
>>>deejay from upstate NY) and Mark Moss the editor.
>>>
>>>HTH,
>>>Donna
>>>
>>>Read Donna's articles on
>>>Suite 101:
>>>www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
>>>American Chronicle:
>>>www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885
>>>
>>>Connect with Donna on
>>>Twitter:
>>>www.twitter.com/dewhill
>>>LinkedIn:
>>>www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
>>>FaceBook:
>>>www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.
>>>
>>>Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
>>>cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
>>>Apple I-Tunes
>>>phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374
>>>
>>>Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project Donna is Head of Media
>>>Relations for the nonprofit Performing Arts Division of the National
>>>Federation of the Blind:
>>>www.padnfb.org

>>>=======
>>>Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
>>>(Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.15410)
>>>http://www.pctools.com/
>>>=======

>>>Perform-talk:
>>>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/brad%40braddunsemusic.com
>>>

>>>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
>>>signature database 5271 (20100712) __________
>>>
>>>The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>>>
>>>http://www.eset.com
>>

>>Brad Dunse
>>
>>The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we
>>miss it,
>>but that it is too low and we reach it
>>
>>E Mail: brad at braddunsemusic.com
>>
>>Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com
>>
>>Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555
>>
>>Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse
>>
>>MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

>>Perform-talk:
>>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/penatwork%40epix.net
>>

>>=======
>>Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
>>(Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.15410)
>>http://www.pctools.com/
>>=======
>

>=======
>Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
>(Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.15410)

Brad Dunse

Success in life is a result of good judgment,
good judgment is a result of experience,
experience is a result of bad judgment

E Mail: brad at braddunsemusic.com