[Perform-talk] Sing Out Mag

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Jul 13 00:36:00 UTC 2010

Hi Brad,
Did you suggest that to Mark? I have a scanner and Open Book, but I hate
using it for anything lengthy, and my version of Open Book is quite old.
I'm guessing that if an when it is discontinued, I will drop my
subscription unless my husband still wants it, which he might.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org