[Perform-talk] internet radio site tested successfully

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 17:05:37 UTC 2010

Hi Listeners of Internet radio Ken here.  I've been testing the last  fm
site and it works great with the screen reader.  I do have a question  though.
 I can't stream it cleanly, so I've just tested it on playing the  station
that is created by your library of artists and songs to see if it plays
totally random.  It does and what kooky combinations.  However, when I  skip
and skip a few times after a point the station would stop and usually you  get
a restart the station link but today, on the last two visits testing it I'm
 getting an error message that says oops, there was a problem starting this
 station.  Is this caused by a dial up connection which I think goes slower
 and slower the longer your online right?  I don't know if anyone on the
list plays around on that site or not but if you have trouble accessing
Pandora  and or aren't familiar with the HTML features on that site Last FM is a
great  alternative.  It also counts the seconds when a song plays and I
haven't  figured out how to make jaws not do that.  It might be the stop and go
audio though causing that.  posting this to perform talk too just in case
I'm barking up the wrong tree on the Gui-talk list.

I Pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind, to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the
blind; to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.