[Perform-talk] Tossing it out

Brad Dunse brad at braddunsemusic.com
Mon May 10 02:02:39 UTC 2010

In case you are interested, on Thursday May 20th, at this  point the exact
time is unknown but I will be performing original tunes live at a fund
raiser for an independent radio station playing just about any independent
artist across the nation. Minneapolis based TwinCitiesRadio.net  is an
on-line radio/video stream. which You can tune in at
http://www.twincitiesradio.net/live.htm

I'll be playing sometime between 9PM and 12:15:00AM May 20/21. If
interested I can let you know the exact time in a few days, just email me
and I'll let you know. brad at braddunsemusic.com
Nonetheless it is an awesome venue to get indy artists out and heard. And
Jazzy is a great guy whom I've played for live several times, and is an
awesome supporter of indy artists so if you have tracks feel free to send
them and let him know I sent you. .

Brad