[Perform-talk] On the Radio

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun May 9 23:50:56 UTC 2010

Dear All,

You may remember that  I was scheduled to be the guest of Valleri Crabtree, host of Universe Responding" on april 19; however, due to some technical difficulties, the show did not take place! I want to let you know that the interview was rescheduled for this coming Monday. During the program, I will share the evolution of my Spiritual consciousness and music, as well as my volunteer work with the National federation of the Blind. The show will air live on Monday, May 10 at 11:00 am EDT, will be re-broadcast at 11:00 pm, and will be available for download after 6:00 pm. To listen to the program live, go to

HTTP://WWW.UNITY.FM

And click on the "Listen Now" link. To download the archive of the program, you can go to

HTTP:// WWW.Unity.FM/Program/UniverseResponding

In Love & Light!

Marion Gwizdala

"Marion & Martin"

(813) 598-7161