[Perform-talk] OT: My new article series on bone health and osteoporosis

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed May 26 13:35:49 UTC 2010

Hi Friends,

This is for you ladies and the ladies in your lives. I recently
completed a 3-part series of articles on bone health, the disturbing
side effects of osteoporosis drugs and their warning signs  and what you
can do to maintain healthy bones. They're on Suite 101 and the  site is
accessible. I am copying the links and blurbs about each below my name.
Special thanks to Dr. Jack Fincham, Nebraska professor of pharmacy and
former FDA panelist and to Mark Rifkin, D.C. area registered dietician
and licensed nutrition counselor.

Enjoy,

Donna

1. Hip Fractures and Fosamax: Researcher Discusses Hard Choices

April 20, 2010

http://womenshealth.suite101.com/article.cfm/hip-fractures-and-fosamax-researcher-discusses-hard-choices

To take or not to take; that is the question. Researcher Jack Fincham
explains bone loss and the relationship between osteoporosis drugs and
hip fractures.

2. Osteoporosis Drugs: a Flawed Approach to Bone Health

April 29, 2010

http://womenshealth.suite101.com/article.cfm/osteoporosis-drugs-a-flawed-approach-to-bone-health

Dietician and licensed nutrition counselor Mark Rifkin explains the
flaws of drugs like Fosamax and has surprising suggestions for
maintaining bone health.

3. Osteoporosis:  Diet, Vitamins and the Dairy Myth

May 23, 2010

http://womenshealth.suite101.com/article.cfm/osteoporosis--diet-vitamins-and-the-dairy-myth

Dietician Mark Rifkin explains the diet's role in bone health, why
increasing dairy hasn't worked and why pills can't supply the vitamins
people need.

--
Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======