[Perform-talk] Expert on Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) needed for article

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed May 26 21:13:42 UTC 2010

Hi Friends,
I am looking for a legal expert on the Individuals with Disabilities
Education Act to comment about the law in general for an article I'm
doing for Suite 101. It's about a NYC school which has discontinued
special ed services and is making their students sign wavers. One of the
teachers who has been speaking out about it is blind and an NFB member,
and she's getting harassed because of her efforts. I'd appreciate it if
you could circulate this. People can contact me at:
dwhill at epix.net
Thanks,
Donna W. Hill

--
Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======