[Perform-talk] TV Land On Shoutcast Starting Today

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat May 29 18:57:23 UTC 2010

OK, this isn't the literal TVland, but it's a form of it. Read below:
Hi everyone,

I'm trying something new this weekend and wanted to include yall in the process.

Starting at 3:00 eastern, 2:00 central, today, May 29, I'm going to be streaming TV shows from the 80's and 90's for approximately 24 hours.
I'll basically stream the episodes until people stop watching.
I also figured this would be a good time in light of the death of Gary Colman.
Some of the shows I'll be streaming:
Different Strokes, Facts of Life, Benson, Webster, Blossom, All in the Family, Gimme a Break, Head of the Class, Reba, Perfect Strangers, and several others.
Hope you all enjoy them.

The link to listen is
http://www.radio360.us/beth