[Perform-talk] The Weekend's Still Here so Let's Enjoy It Djd Invasion Style

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun May 30 18:56:30 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Hope everyone is being safe on this memorial day weekend!
Normally when The Djd Invasion takes to the air waves, it's the end of
the weekend. But tonight, the weekend's still here, so let's have a
great time and celebrate our extra night to party!
The fun begins at 8 PM eastern tonight, and it's our last Djd Invasion
show before our one year birthday bash!
And speaking of that on tonight's show.
Find out how you can be in the running for some prizes during the
birthday special
Get a glimpse at a program for ripping cds into mp3 files from the
same people who made ExpressBurn. Oh and did I mention we'll be giving
away a copy to one lucky listener too?

And we're going to have some great music to keep your weekend spirit
alive! A little country, rock, pop, and some summer songs; we're gonna
have a fine time!
And of course, a Djd Invasion wouldn't be an invasion without your
comments and requests by email msn or aol instant messenger at the
address
live at radio360.us
or we'll open the lines for you to interact with us at various points
throughout the night. The numer to call by phone is
516 717 4425
or we can chat through skype at the address
radio360usa
So whether you're just hanging out, getting ready to go out on the
town tonight, or what ever else you might be doing, make a date in
your calendar to join us at 8 PM eastern for The Djd Invasion by going
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
at any time between 8 PM and 12 AM eastern.
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, AKA Djd, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us