[Perform-talk] Talent Show?

Dennis HR Sumlin DHolston at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 15:04:23 UTC 2011

The sound quality was not that bad at all last year, and the sound workers
were there to make sure that the sound for the stage was on point. The
quality was just fine. Of corce, there can always be improvement, however,
that may cost more money. If we were to get donations for that purpose, then
we could make that happen.

Thanks.