[Perform-talk] Talent Show?

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 18:37:35 UTC 2011

Hello Dennis and everyone,

    It sure wasn't for those listening online. It would only take connecting
directly to the sound system to vastly improve the sound quality. It sure
didn't sound like that was the case last year. I recorded several other
events at that convention by bleeding the sound system no major cash outlay
required. Their quality was far superior than that what we heard during the
talent show. Let's see if this year's program will be better sound wise.

Peter Donahue