[Perform-talk] Talent Show?

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:31:13 UTC 2011

Actually to me it was quite bad. I asked if i could help but the guy said Oh no I work wiht my own people basically  so Yeah I don't think I'll participate if i go this year becaus of that. If theuy don't need my advice then so bee it. I won't perform. I like my sound perfect and perfect is the way I will have it.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org