[Perform-talk] Talent Show?

Dennis HR Sumlin DHolston at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 03:41:48 UTC 2011

Hello Peter.
As I said, the division has never formaly recorded the talent show, and any
audio issues are due to who ever recorded it from the audience. When an
audience member recorded the show, many of them are nice enough to send the
division a copy. If you want to help in a recording, feel free to bring your
equipment, and I will introduce you to our stage/sound crew.