[Perform-talk] Talent Show? What I Can Offer To Help

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 09:22:01 UTC 2011

All,

Somewhere amidst all the comments, I saw a few posts of persons offering
ways to help. Perhaps, to reign in the    comments, we can shift our email
subjects to what we can do to help. That way, persons in power can make
decisions from the offerings on how we can make it better for this
convention and move forward.

I will start off the conversation by saying that I will commit to contribute
a minimum of 25 dollars toward the efforts.  Are there others who will make
some commitment in money or service that will help the cause? This is one
way to solve the perceived problem.

Thanks,

Michelle